The Clinical Study Group CSG consists of DZHK external and internal members in its second phase beginning 2017. It advises the Board of Directors and the RCC (delegated by the General Assembly) concerning the selection of the funded clinical study portfolio.
Members of the CSG:
- Stefan Anker, Berlin (Co-Speaker)
- Harry Crijns, Maastricht (Co-Speaker)
- Stefan Blankenberg, Hamburg/Kiel/Lübeck (Vice-Speaker)
- Martin Borggrefe, Heidelberg/Mannheim
- Tim Friede, Göttingen
- Eva Herrmann, RheinMain
- John McMurray, Glasgow
- Jeanette Schulz-Menger, Berlin
- Thomas Voit, London
- Karl Wegscheider, Hamburg/Kiel/Lübeck
- Wolfram Zimmermann, Göttingen
- Two members of WGCR (t.b.a.)
Clinical staff in by the DZHK financially supported positions coordinates the execution of clinical studies in the member institutions following DZHK guidelines.
Speaker team of the Clinical staff:
- Kristin Lehnert, Greifswald (Co-Sprecherin)
- Ronny Kunkel, Heidelberg (Co-Sprecher)
- Tobias Daniel Trippel, Berlin (Co-Sprecher)
All members of the Clinical staff: click here.