At our member institutions there are DZHK Clinical Study Units where clinical trial participants are enrolled in our DZHK trials. The majority of our research facilities meet the requirements of a "DZHK Clinical Study Unit" (see grey box on the left).
Study centers that are not affiliated with a DZHK member institution but show excellent recruitment performance and fulfill the conditions for a DZHK Clinical Study Unit can also acquire the DZHK Quality Label starting 2021 (see external study centers).
Study Centres with DZHK Clinical Study Unit:
- Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Campus Virchow-Klinikum
- Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Campus Benjamin Franklin
- German Heart Center Berlin
- German Heart Centre Munich
- University Hospital Frankfurt
- Kerckhoff Clinic, Bad Nauheim
- Hospital of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
- University Medical Centre Mannheim
- University Hospital rechts der Isar of the Technical University Munich
- University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Heidelberg University Hospital
- University Medical Center Mainz
- University Medical Center Göttingen
- Greifswald University Hospital
- University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein / Campus Kiel
- University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein / Campus Lübeck
Study Centres without DZHK Clinical Study Unit:
More room for clinical research
Recently, all 17 hospitals that are members of the German Centre for Cardiovascular Research (DZHK) have had cardiovascular clinical research units at their disposal.